debnance

debnance

Why We Broke Up

Why We Broke Up - Why I Loved Why We Broke UpI wasn’t too sure about you at first,Why We Broke Up. You have your world and I have mine and never thetwo shall meet and all that. You arefrom the Snarky World, after all, and I’m doing everything in my power to be in the Kind, Compassionate World,so we really never should have met at all.But the more I read, the more I fell in lovewith you, Why We Broke Up, you and your clever words and your beautifullysimple art, words and art that lured me in,lingered in my mind and then, of course,my heart. I saw it all coming, you and your edgy self, the YA worldin which I once lived but now onlysee through the pain-filled eyes ofevery teen I meet. I knew it couldn’tlast, that the crack in teenage lovethat always runs smack down the middlewould finally snap and, like a tsunami,slap away the entire beautiful worldbefore my eyes.I loved you, Why We Broke Up, butI knew you’d leave me, heartbroken,bitter, wiser butmore wary Next Time.And that’s Why I Loved Why We Broke Up.